We’re happy to announce that on July 15, Tealium will debut as one of the featured vendors within ExactTarget’s new HubExchange, an interactive marketplace that enables ExactTarget users to better integrate their mission-critical digital marketing solutions. Tealium is proud to be the only tag management vendor included in the initial launch.
Via the new HubExchange, ExactTarget users will be able to shop for dozens of leading digital marketing solutions or “apps,” and then connect those solutions to the ExactTarget user interface to create a more efficient workflow.
By downloading the Tealium iQ app, ExactTarget customers will be able to more easily deploy and manage their third-party digital marketing vendor tags (tracking pixels), helping to increase campaign efficiency and results. Tealium delivers turnkey integration with more than 500 digital marketing vendors across multiple categories including analytics, retargeting, search, display ad, social media, email marketing, and much more.
To educate and familiarize customers with the new app marketplace, ExactTarget and HubExchange partners will hold a series of events from July 15-19 called “HubExchange Week.” On July 17, Tealium will host a virtual event on the ‘5 Ways Tag Management Can Boost Digital Marketing Efficiency and Results.” Register here to join Adam Corey, Tealium’s Director of Business Development, as he leads a discussion to include best practices, case studies and insight into how data-centric tag management helps increase digital marketing velocity.
Tealium is also sponsoring meetups and cocktail receptions to celebrate the launch of HubExchange. If you’re interested in networking and learning more about how tag management streamlines digital marketing operations, come join us in the following cities:
- London – Tuesday, July 16, 2013 from 5:00pm-7:00pm – Register here
- Portland, OR – Tuesday, July 16, 2013 from 5:00pm-8:00pm – Register here
- New York, NY – Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 7:30am-9:30am – Register here
- Atlanta, GA – Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 4:30pm-6:30pm – Register here
- San Francisco, CA – Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 8:30am – 11:30am – Register here
- Boston, MA – Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 5:00pm – 8:00pm – Register here
- Dallas, TX – Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Register here
- Seattle, WA – Friday, July 19, 2013 from 8:30am – 11:30am – Register here