Demand for real-time customer data solutions propels company’s strong sales growth, unparalleled customer satisfaction, and continued global expansion
SAN DIEGO, CA (February 4, 2016) – Tealium, the leader in real-time customer data solutions and enterprise tag management, today announced operating and product highlights from 2015. The company’s organic sales growth of 80 percent year over year was driven by consistent product innovation, unparalleled customer satisfaction, and the increasing demand for real-time customer data solutions that drive more compelling customer experiences.
Operating and Company Highlights from 2015:
- Recorded organic sales growth of 80 percent year over year, with 220 percent growth in multi-year commitments.
- Reported a renewals rate of 130 percent by dollars, including upsells of Tealium AudienceStream and Tealium DataAccess.
- Added more than 200 new enterprise customers to the company’s global customer base.
- Select new customers and upsells in 2015 include Axel Springer, Applied Data Finance, Avis Budget EMEA, Constant Contact, Datastream Group, Groupe Cirque de Soleil, HUB International, Jewelscent, Lucky Brand Dungarees, Newsquest Media Group, Peloton Interactive, Polaris Industries, SolarCity Corporation, Time Inc. UK, Vivint, and Wego.com.
- Formally launched the company’s presence in Japan, and continued to invest in other established key markets across the globe.
- Ranked the 46th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500.
- Named one of the Top Five Fastest Tags on Cyber Monday for the second year in a row by Ghostery, who analyzed real user tag latency metrics across the top 25 online retailers.
- Delivered the power of the company’s leading tag management solution to more than 25 percent of the top 100 Internet retailers, according to data compiled from the Internet Retailer® Top 500 Guide.
- Announced $30.7 million of additional growth financing.
Product Innovation Highlights from 2015:
- Introduced Tealium DataAccess, a set of rich data services that support business intelligence (BI) or enterprise data warehouse (EDW) initiatives, and built from the ground up to break down the barriers between the marketing data set and customer data available across an entire organization.
- Successfully completed a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) attestation examination, enabling today’s healthcare organizations to create better customer experiences while maintaining stringent data security and privacy guidelines.
- Powered a record Cyber Monday, serving up an unprecedented 3.4 billion tags while driving a 38% faster tag delivery time year over year.
- Introduced integrations with leading commerce and customer experience platforms, including SAP hybris, IBM Commerce Solutions, Oracle Commerce, and Sitecore, allowing joint customers to quickly and seamlessly leverage Tealium and deliver more personalized omnichannel marketing experiences.
- Continued to expand the industry’s most comprehensive vendor ecosystem, which now supports more than 950 turnkey digital marketing technology integrations.
“In 2015, Tealium completed our evolution from being the leader in enterprise tag management to being the leader in real-time customer data solutions,” said Jeff Lunsford, CEO of Tealium. “The businesses that will thrive, and win, are those that use real-time customer insights to drive better customer experiences. Our vendor-neutral customer data platform, spanning web, mobile, offline, and the Internet of Things, was built from the ground up to meet that very need, delivering a scalable solution that unlocks the power of customer data.”
Tripping.com, the world’s largest metasearch engine for vacation rentals, differentiates itself with unique aggregation capabilities and superb site execution.
“Since we started using Tealium, our revenues have grown more than 2,000 percent,” said Evan Waters, Director of Marketing at Tripping.com. “Over that time period, we estimate Tealium directly contributed 10 percent to overall income, serving as a catalyst for our technology mix.”
For more information on Tealium and the company’s leading customer data platform, visit www.tealium.com.
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT. More than 600 organizations worldwide trust Tealium to eliminate data silos and build a unified, actionable customer profile. For more information, visit www.tealium.com.
©2016 Tealium Inc. All rights reserved. Tealium, Tealium iQ, AudienceStream, and all other Tealium marks contained herein are trademarks or service marks of Tealium. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.