American Eagle, EA, Hyatt, L.L. Bean, Luxottica, VMware and Other Major Brands to Debut at Digital Velocity
Nineteen customer speakers representing 16 brands will take the stage next week at Digital Velocity 2015, covering a range of key digital marketing topics, from real-time marketing and mobile vendor deployments to how to maximize marketing technology investments. The event, scheduled for April 14-16, will take place at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego.
All 16 brands, except two, are completely new to the Digital Velocity lineup, representing the diversity and rapid growth of Tealium’s global enterprise customer base. Key partners will join the customer speakers for several sessions, broken into multiple tracks over two days. The customer lineup:
- “How to See the Bigger Picture on Your Data Layer,” Automobile Club of Southern California
- “Success with Tealium AudienceStream,” ALM Media, American Eagle, Lincoln Financial Group
- “How to Take a Test & Innovate Approach to Digital Marketing,” Brooks Bell
- “5 Keys for Delivering Personalized Experiences,” Deckers Brands, Merkle
- “Taming Advanced Analytics at EA Scale,” Electronic Arts (EA)
- “Tops Tips for Maximizing Tealium iQ,” First Data, Web Analytics Demystified
- “How HARMAN Amplifies E-Commerce Success: A Case Study,” HARMAN International
- “How to Re-Energize Your Web Analytics Program,” Hyatt Hotels, Web Analytics Demystified
- “What’s in Your Marketing Cloud? How to Maximize Technology Investments,” Inside View, LegalZoom
- “Real-Time Marketing: How Fast Data Can Drive Next-Generation Customer Interactions,” L.L. Bean
- “Mobile Deployments Demystified,” Luxottica
- “Couple’s Therapy: Bridging the Gap Between Marketing and IT,” Mason Companies
- “From Awareness to Loyalty: How To Optimize the Online Purchase Funnel,” StraighterLine
- “Scaling Your Digital Marketing Programs to Reach a Global Audience,” VMware, SiteOlytics
Also joining the spotlight will be several high-profile keynote speakers, including marketing technology expert Scott Brinker of ChiefMartec.com; social media and digital marketing leader Jay Baer; and Jason Burby, president of the Americas for POSSIBLE, a WPP company.
Bill Bruno of Stratigent, Seph Zdarko of Quantcast, Bruce Biegel of the Winterberry Group and an array of Tealium executives, including CEO Jeff Lunsford, complete the agenda. On April 14, attendees will choose between 21 training sessions over three tracks as part of Tealium University.
Registration is still available at www.digitalvelocityconference.com.