This week, Tealium announced the digital marketing industry’s premiere tag management user conference, Digital Velocity. The event is scheduled for Jan. 23-25, 2013 in beautiful San Diego, CA. From top-tier speakers to hands on training, Digital Velocity will provide valuable resources and education on how to use tag management to increase the speed and effectiveness of any digital marketing campaign. Need more reasons to attend? Here are 10:
- Learn to increase your digital marketing velocity: Feeling the need for speed in your digital marketing campaigns? Digital Velocity will give you the tools, knowledge and hands-on training to increase the speed and effectiveness of your online marketing operations.
- Hear from digital marketing experts: Digital Velocity has put together a who’s who of speaking talent from the field of digital marketing and tag management. From eMetrics’ Jim Sterne to Forrester’s Joe Stanhope, the experts are descending upon San Diego in January to share their insights. See the agenda.
- Get comprehensive, hands-on training: On the second day, Tealium will provide a hands-on training program for both customers and partners on how to use Tealium’s market-leading solution to improve digital marketing effectiveness. Sessions include everything from tag management fundamentals to web analytics deployments.
- Engage in valuable networking: Interact with Tealium’s high-profile customers and partners in a vibrant downtown atmosphere. Meet your peers over breakfast, in training, or during exclusive networking events, including drinks atop the Hard Rock Hotel’s rooftop bar, Float.
- Get exclusive insight into Tealium’s product roadmap (customers only): If you’re a Tealium customer, you’ll get exclusive access to our product roadmap, as well as get a forum with our CTO for providing direct feedback. Digital Velocity is the perfect time to voice your opinion and help shape the future of tag management and digital marketing.
- Rock out at the Hard Rock: Attendees receive sharply discounted rates at the eclectic Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, located right in the heart of the historic downtown Gaslamp District. We’re kicking off the conference with a rooftop cocktail party on Jan. 23, so grab a drink and join us!
- Learn tag management best practices: Whether it’s hands-on training or listening to thought leaders, you’ll be immersed in tag management best practices, as well as valuable tips and tricks. Get full insight into how to better leverage tag management for your organization.
- Meet your account managers: You talk with your account managers all the time – and now you get to meet them! Meet the team that makes it happen for customers. They are looking forward to getting to know you better and hearing how they can solve your challenges.
- Catch some sun in the winter: In many areas of the country, January is cold and snowy, or at least pretty cold. The average for January in San Diego? A balmy 65 degrees during the day. Flee the winter chills and come hang out with us in the sun!
- Make a weekend out of it: From the world famous San Diego Zoo to the sandy beaches of La Jolla, San Diego is the perfect vacation destination. So take advantage of your visit here and unpack your bags for the weekend. Our special discounted rate of $205 per night (normally as much as $264) is available through the weekend for guests of Digital Velocity.
Digital Velocity gives you the opportunity to learn from the best and network with peers in weather-blessed San Diego. Register now during the early bird promotional period to get 50 percent off the price of your ticket. To learn more or register, please visit www.digitalvelocityconference.com.
We look forward to seeing you in January!