Renowned Digital Marketing Executive Jason Burby of WPP-owned POSSIBLE to Deliver “The Rise of One Size Fits No One” Keynote
San Diego, CA (December 10, 2013) – Tealium®, the leader in enterprise tag management and digital data distribution, today announced the agenda and final speaker lineup for Digital Velocity™ 2014, the company’s global annual user conference, including the addition of Jason Burby, Chief Performance Marketing Officer at POSSIBLE, as a keynote speaker. The event – which was sold out last year – will take place on Jan. 23 – 24, 2014, at the Omni Hotel in San Diego. It will feature two days of hands-on training, customer success stories, best practices and a preview of Tealium’s product roadmap for 2014.
Burby is known for his prolific writing and presentations about digital analytics, optimization and strategy, and is the co-author of “Actionable Web Analytics: Using Data to Make Smart Business Decisions,” one of the leading books in the field of digital analytics. He is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars around the world, including the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Adobe Summit, eMetrics Summit, SES (now ClickZ Live), ad:tech, BazaarVoice and many other events.
“Modern marketers constantly face fresh challenges, including the tailoring of online and offline experiences to maximize success and client satisfaction. In my keynote, ‘The Rise of One Size Fits No One,’ I will provide strategies for overcoming and transforming these and other obstacles to reach new levels of marketing effectiveness through personalization,” Burby said. “I look forward to interacting with attendees at Digital Velocity and sharing experiences around the evolution of digital marketing.”
Burby joins Forrester Research’s James McCormick as the main keynote speakers. They will be joined on stage by major customer brands, strategic partners and other industry thought leaders. Select sessions include:
- “The Rise of One Size Fits No One,” Jason Burby, Chief Performance Marketing Officer, POSSIBLE
- “Building an Effective Digital Marketing Foundation,” James McCormick, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- “R-Oh-My! Quantifying the ROI of Tag Management,” Mark Fiske, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, and Jer Tippets, Omniture Implementation Specialist, Ancestry.com
- “Rolling Tealium Out Across a Global Organization,” Scott Lee, Senior Manager, Global Web Operations, Lenovo
- “How to Partner with Marketing for Tag Management Success,” Richie Hannah, Director of Digital Marketing, GreatCall
- “Mamta’s Top 3 Tealium Tips for Success,” Mamta Desai, Senior Manager, Web and Mobile Analytics, Citrix Online
- “From ‘TagZilla’ to Digital Marketing Champion,” Mathew Growden, Vice President, Member Acquisition, SHOP.CA
- “Leveraging Technology to Create ‘Frictionless Sales’,” Treb Ryan, Chief Strategy Officer, Dimension Data
Day two of Digital Velocity on Jan. 24 is devoted to Tealium University, the industry’s first formalized training program for tag management and digital data distribution.
“Our second annual Digital Velocity conference will be a gathering of digital marketing influencers and practitioners to network, share knowledge and experience hands-on learning. Attendees will learn how to implement, maintain and benefit from tag management solutions, illustrated by real-world examples from our customers,” said Ali Behnam, Tealium co-founder and President. “This year we aim to include more in-depth discussions and training around digital data distribution, and how it can be leveraged by enterprises to maximize customer value. We plan to do this with the help of the biggest influencers in the digital marketing industry.”
For more information about Digital Velocity, please visit www.digitalvelocityconference.com. Customers who sign up before Dec. 31, 2013, will receive a $200 discount.