Comprehensive Customer Education Program Now Features Two Separate Tracks Focusing on Tag Management and Digital Data Distribution
San Diego, CA (November 19, 2013) — Tealium®, the leader in enterprise tag management and digital data distribution, today launched an all-new curriculum for its pioneering Tealium University customer training program, scheduled to take place early next year as part of the company’s global user conference, Digital Velocity™.
Digital Velocity 2014 is scheduled to take place January 23-24, 2014, at the Omni San Diego Hotel. The entire second day of the event is devoted to Tealium University, which features hands-on product training, best practices and certification. Tealium University debuted at Digital Velocity 2013 as the industry’s first formalized training program for tag management. It was followed by a sold out, eight-city tour across the U.S. and overseas.
“Tealium University is one of the big reasons we attend Digital Velocity,” said Mamta Desai, senior manager of web and mobile analytics for Citrix, who is also presenting a case study at the conference. “Tealium does an excellent job of connecting lessons to the real-world challenges that customers face, all within an interactive, classroom-style environment.”
Reflecting the company’s massive customer growth and new product initiatives, this year’s Tealium University training curriculum will feature separate tracks for business and technical users, and will cover topics in both tag management and the emerging field of digital data distribution. This will benefit attendees in two significant ways:
- By offering dual tracks, users will learn in a context that is more intuitively aligned to their role within the organization, as well as their level of familiarity with Tealium products.
- For users who are eager to get started with next-generation digital marketing tools, Tealium is providing new training content around Tealium AudienceStream, the company’s new audience segmentation, profile enrichment and digital data distribution platform.
“We were thrilled by the positive response to Tealium University this year,” said Clint Ivy, senior director of education at Tealium. “We know that our customers expect excellent educational content from us, so for Digital Velocity 2014 we have crafted an all-new curriculum that will help customers maximize their use of Tealium products and drive superior digital marketing results.”
As part of the new curriculum, Tealium University will also provide training on data integrations with strategic partner solutions, including Splunk. Tealium and Splunk announced a new technology integration partnership this summer.
Last year, more than 200 people attended Digital Velocity, including major brands worldwide. The event features presentations from digital marketing thought leaders, comprehensive product training, product galleries, a product roadmap session and valuable networking. This year’s customer presenters include Ancestry.com, Lenovo, Lincoln Financial Group, Citrix, GreatCall, MindJet, Dimension Data, SHOP.CA and more.
To Learn More and Register:
- For full session descriptions, please visit: www.digitalvelocityconference.com/training.
- To get more insight into Tealium University’s new curriculum, read Clint Ivy’s new blog post, “What’s New at Tealium University.”
- To register or find out more about Digital Velocity 2014, please visit www.digitalvelocityconference.com. Sign up now and get a $200 discount off the normal registration price.