Worldwide Gatherings Help Digital Analysts Network with Peers and Connect with the Broader Digital Community
San Diego, Calif. (March 13, 2014) – Tealium®, the market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions that power real-time unified marketing initiatives, today announced a new partnership with Web Analytics Demystified, one of the world’s most recognized and respected digital measurement consulting groups, to become the global sponsor of all “Web Analytics Wednesday” events worldwide in 2014.
- Started by Demystified Founder Eric T. Peterson in 2007, Web Analytics Wednesdays (WAW) are the premiere global networking event for web analytics and digital marketing professionals. To date, more than 10,000 people have attended these events to share knowledge and network over drinks.
- Tealium is a global sponsor of all Web Analytics Wednesday events for 2014, with the first event scheduled for April 23 in Portland, OR. The event will be part of an Adobe Intensive hosted by Web Analytics Demystified. For a list of upcoming events, please visit: http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday
- Each WAW event is self-organized. Interested individuals can schedule and set-up their own events and receive financial assistance and support from Tealium. Tealium’s sponsorship will enable countless events across the globe, especially in emerging markets.
- Tealium sponsors numerous digital analytics and measurement events each year including conferences hosted by the Digital Analytics Association (DAA), eMetrics Summit, MeasureCamp and more.
- Tealium will exhibit in Booth #606 at eMetrics San Francisco March 17-18, 2014, at the Marriott Marquis.
Eric T. Peterson, Co-founder of Web Analytics Wednesdays; and Founder and Senior Partner at Web Analytics Demystified
“Web Analytics Wednesday was founded as a networking event for digital analysts and optimization specialists with a focus on local communities. With well over 1,000 events and 10,000 participants, to date, we very much appreciate Tealium’s generous support which will allow the event to expand and create new opportunities for analysts to meet their peers, explore new technologies, and mature in their careers.”
Tracy Hansen, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
“This is an exciting time to work in digital measurement and optimization, as new tools and technology are helping analytics professionals gain insights that were never before possible. Tealium is pleased to support an event that brings top analytic experts together in a fun, informative fashion that also builds global community and inspires action.”