Registration, pricing, and accommodation details
When and where is Digital Velocity?
Digital Velocity Europe 2019 will be held 11 – 12 June 2019 at The Brewery in London, UK.
What is the cost to attend?
The regular conference rate for a customer or non-customer registration is £995.
The regular conference rate for a partner registration is £1795
What is included with my registration?
The registration fee for Digital Velocity includes:
- Admission into both days of the conference (11 – 12 June 2019), featuring hands-on training, digital marketing experts, customer success stories, product feedback, and more.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on 11 – 12 June 2019.
- Networking event on the evening of 11 June.
- All training materials for Tealium Education courses. — Remember to bring your laptop and charger!
Is there a separate charge for training?
No! All training and training materials are included in the price of admission. Be sure to bring your laptop and laptop charger. A laptop is required to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our programs.
Does registration include hotel, airfare and parking?
No, hotel, airfare and parking are separate. The Montcalm London City is directly next to The Brewery, and a fantastic option for an overnight stay.
What if I need to cancel?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10 for a full refund of your registration fee. Put “Cancel” in the subject line.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. If you register and then need to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do so through the Digital Velocity registration system.
What do I need to bring?
Here are a few essentials for your trip:
- Laptop (Tealium Education courses requires you to bring your laptop to set up live demo environments; all operating systems will work with our program)
- Business cards
What will the weather be like?
We’re glad you asked! The average daytime temperature in London during the month of June is between 13°C – 21°C.
When should I arrive?
Digital Velocity Europe 2019 kicks off at 7:30 a.m. GMT on Tuesday, 11 June 2019.
Are partners welcome?
Yes! Tealium welcomes both strategic agency partners and technology vendors to Digital Velocity. Our training session is open to all partners, and the training is included in the price of admission. For sponsorship opportunities at Digital Velocity, email email@example.com.