Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I access the sessions for Digital Virtualocity?
On 11 May, simply, head to the AGENDA page which is where all sessions will be streaming!
How do I join a session?
First, go to the AGENDA page. Here you can filter by time or speaker. When you see the session you would like to join, click the ‘Join Broadcast’ button.
Will I need to download any software for this virtual session?
You will not need to download any software for this session. Simply go to the AGENDA page. When you see the session you would like to join, just click the ‘Join Broadcast’ button.
What browser should I use to access the sessions?
To optimize the performance of your virtual experience, please note the following system requirements:
- Windows 7 and above, running Chrome, Firefox or Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported
- MacOS 10.9 or later, running Chrome and Firefox. Safari not supported
- iPhone 5S or later, running iOS 11 and up
- Android 4.0 or later, running Chrome
Help! I can't get into the event!
Please confirm you are logging in with the email address that you’ve registered with. You can also access the event by clicking the ‘Join Broadcast’ button on your ‘Registration Confirmation’ email. Check your inbox for an email From: Digital Virtualocity Event Team <[email protected]>
I have entered the correct email address I used to register and resent an email confirmation link but I keep getting an error message. What should I do?
Here are a few other suggestions!
- Disable all pop up blockers and ad blockers as they might interfere with the session broadcasting.
- Delete your cache and cookies from your browser’s settings
- Use the incognito mode on your google chrome and access the session through there
- Try using Firefox or your smartphone and see if you can join the session.
- If you are using a VPN- please turn it off, refresh your browser, then log back in to reset settings
- Still have questions? Click the chat feature at the bottom right corner of the AGENDA page
Still have questions?
On 11 May, simply, head to the AGENDA page and click the CHAT button on the bottom right of the Agenda page!
I can’t make the actual event! Will the sessions be recorded?
We’ll miss you on 11 May but no worries as the sessions will all be recorded! We will share those with you as soon as possible.