Mejor unidos: Adobe Experience Cloud + Universal Data Hub de Tealium
Unlock the full power of your Adobe® products and the rest of your tech stack with seamless data integration through Tealium’s Universal Data Hub
What Adobe products can Tealium help integrate?
- Unified data integration for more powerful and consistent data-driven experiences
- Simplified data management unlocking operational efficiencies
- Enhanced data management capabilities within the Adobe product suite and across your entire tech stack
Tealium currently deploys Adobe products across thousands of digital properties. Using data seamlessly between Adobe products and your tech stack as a whole, unlocks the power to deliver timely, contextual and consistent customer experiences. The Tealium Universal Data Hub integrates across the Adobe Experience Cloud including:
“We have Adobe deployed on literally thousands of digital properties for brands like LL Bean, Samsung, Domino’s and more, giving us unique expertise working within the Adobe Cloud.“
– Chris Andres, VP Digital Strategy & Business Development at Tealium
Estamos aquí para ayudarte:
Request a live demonstration of Tealium’s native support for Adobe to see how Tealium makes it easier to implement and enrich this part of your tech stack and beyond.
Mira videos para saber por qué Tealium y Adobe funcionan mejor juntos:
MarTech Challenge Series Videos: Configuring Adobe Analytics
Identity Resolution Webcast: Identity Resolution – The Key to Digital Transformation
Microsoft Case Study: One Tag to Rule Them All: Data Governance for the Modern Enterprise
Recursos útiles para desarrollar estrategias para integrar y activar tus datos:
Tealium vs Free Tag Management: “Free” Does Not Mean Without Cost
Tealium Integration Marketplace: Full List of 1000+ Turnkey Integrations
Customer Data Platforms: How They Work, What They Solve, and Why Everyone Needs to Use One
Today’s Most Powerful MarTech Duo: The CDP and DSP
Free Doesn’t Mean Without Cost
There are tools available without subscription costs that might help with some of the points mentioned above. But it’s important to recognize the ways in which a free tool will cost your organization:
- Service and Support Costs – Free tools can be a direct gateway to increased services that add up significantly. Additionally, support options can be limited and frustrating.
- Neutralidad de los proveedores – By locking into a free tool, you can be limiting your flexibility to choose best of breed tools. This hampers your ability to compete with competitors and misses the opportunity to build a strategic differentiator on data.
- Limited Capabilities – Ultimately free tools are not as robust with functionality and typically exist to ease investment in complementary systems from the vendor supplying the free tool.
Check out our full comparison of Tealium iQ to free tag management solutions for more details.
Need Help Figuring Out How to Integrate with the Adobe Experience Cloud?
Los asesores de las soluciones de Tealium son expertos en el tema y están listos para ayudarte a desarrollar una estrategia para tu plan de integración de datos con el fin de transformar tus actividades dedicadas a las experiencia de los clientes.
Adobe, Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adobe AppMeasurement, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe CQ, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Media Optimizer, and Adobe Recommendations are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.