Tealium Expands Customer Speaker Lineup for Digital Velocity 2016
Includes presentations from leading brands Toys“R”Us, Inc., A+E Networks, Lucky Brand, Dover Saddlery, Yahoo and more
SAN DIEGO, CA (March 22, 2016) – Tealium, the leader in real-time customer data solutions and enterprise tag management, today announced new customer speaker additions to the company’s Digital Velocity 2016 agenda, from leading brands Toys“R”Us, Inc., A+E Networks, Lucky Brand, Dover Saddlery, and Yahoo. These presenters join more than 20 other customer speakers, partners, and influencers to share stories of the transformation, evolution, and optimization made possible through unlocking the power of real-time customer data.
Presenters will join featured keynote speaker Daymond John, ABC’s Shark Tank judge and Founder of FUBU, who will headline this year’s event to share his entrepreneurial insights and deep experience in creating compelling, differentiated customer experiences. In addition, Rusty Warner, principal analyst at Forrester Research, will take the stage to relay the expertise and actionable insights needed to evolve into a customer-obsessed organization.
“The breadth and depth of the insights this year’s customer speakers will deliver is unparalleled,” said Adam Corey, Vice President of Marketing at Tealium. “From transformational, strategic guidance to prescriptive, tangible next steps, we are confident that our attendees will leave not just inspired – but confident, and ready, to turn those insights into action.”
This year’s Digital Velocity will feature customer speakers throughout three tracks of breakout sessions. These tracks, and the presentations scheduled within each, include:
Track A: Creating Omnichannel Customer Experiences
- A+E Networks: Beyond the Web – Measuring Today’s Channel-Hopper
- SolarCity: Connecting the Customer Journey
- Dover Saddlery: Delivering Better Online Customer Experiences with Offline Data
- Yahoo: Native Advertising – Leveling Today’s Mobile Playing Field
Track B: Mastering Customer Data
- The Hartford: Why Your Organization Needs Data Governance
- Blast Analytics & Marketing: Data Security and Privacy as a Differentiator
- AAA–Automobile Club of Southern California, Petco, The Hartford: Panel – Evangelizing Your Marketing and Analytics Programs
Track C: Supercharging Your Marketing Technology Stack
- Tripping.com: Opening Doors for Your Business with Data
- HUB International: Establishing a Culture of Optimization and Experimentation
- Cox Communications: Mission Possible – Building a New Analytics Framework
- Toys“R”Us, Inc.: Beyond the Technology – Optimizing your Organization for Success
- Lucky Brand/ Napkyn: Burning Down the House – Rebuilding Your Measurement Technology Stack in 90 Days
Digital Velocity 2016 will take place in San Diego, CA from May 3-5. To learn more, see the detailed agenda, and register, visit www.digitalvelocityconference.com.
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT. More than 600 organizations worldwide trust Tealium to eliminate data silos and build a unified, actionable customer profile. For more information, visit www.tealium.com.
©2016 Tealium Inc. All rights reserved. Tealium, Tealium iQ, AudienceStream, and all other Tealium marks contained herein are trademarks or service marks of Tealium. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.