MarTech is a tech conference for marketers and marketing conference for technologists. Management, as a discipline, is an integral and essential part of the program. Attending MarTech will help: Craft remarkable customer experiences, Acquire and implement effective marketing technology stacks, Rethink strategy enabled by marketing technology innovations, Adapt your organization to fast-paced, collaborative marketing, Manage cross-functional teams with agile and lean practices, Nurture multi-disciplinary talent, and Redefine marketing’s role in the context of enterprise-wide digital transformation.
See our customer, Utah Jazz, speak on Wednesday, October 3 at 1:30 PM. Learn more >> https://martechconf.com/east/agenda/
- Speaker: Craig Sanders, VP, Analytics and Strategy, Utah Jazz, NBA
- Date and Time: Wednesday, October 3 from 1:30 PM-2:15 PM
- Abstract: The Utah Jazz needed to unlock the power of its customer data to offer personalized ticket packages and offers. Its previous strategy — where all users received the same marketing messages at the same time — did not draw upon customer data insights and served only to promote the offers the team thought were best. Customer needs, which they’d demonstrated by past behavior and preferences, were benched. In this session, you’ll learn just how the Jazz overcame the challenges of managing data across third-party sites such as Ticketmaster, where their customers purchase tickets. By adopting cross-domain tracking, bridging data silos and pulling data from all sources — including mobile and desktop — they were able to achieve 360-degree views of individuals and deliver personalized marketing campaigns. This comprehensive data approach enabled the team to discover each user’s preferences and act upon them in real time — for example, knowing which fans are likely to respond to what messaging when the Jazz are playing the LA Lakers. In this session you’ll learn:
- The importance of listening to your customers and offering personalized experiences to improve customer experience, sales and long-term brand loyalty.
- The challenge and solution to cross-domain tracking.
- Techniques to bridge data silos and empower marketers to deliver effective, real-time and relevant messaging.
- Where the Jazz plan to take their customer experience strategy next.
We’ll also be speaking and exhibiting!