Tealium Continues Global Tag Management Leadership with Record Sales and Customer Growth in Q3 2013
Company doubles enterprise customers over previous year and launches new solution aimed at helping marketers enrich and distribute their digital marketing data
San Diego, CA (October 24, 2013) — Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management and digital data distribution, today announced continued record growth, fueled by soaring demand for its market-leading tag management solution, as well as strong interest in Tealium® AudienceStream™, its new digital data distribution platform (D3P).
During the third quarter ending Sept. 30, Tealium signed more than 50 new enterprise clients, including 10 from the Internet Retailer 500 (IR500) list, which ranks the top online retailers in the country. Tealium now has 52 clients on the prestigious IR500 list, including 18 in the Top 100. Select new clients added this quarter include Dimension Data, Karmaloop, Lacoste, Jelly Belly, Trulia, Avis Budget Group Europe, Alex and Ani, Wine.com, Cbeyond, Mozy, and many others.
Demand for Tealium’s tag management and data distribution solutions continues to rise as organizations struggle with how to manage the rapidly growing number of vendor tags that most digital marketing vendors require, and are challenged to find the best ways to unify and leverage their data. Tealium CEO Jeff Lunsford attributes the growing demand for the company’s data-related services to four macro trends: 1) mass personalization of the digital experience; 2) exponential growth of customer data; 3) migration of enterprise applications into the cloud; and 4) mobile device proliferation.
To help organizations successfully navigate through these trends and the evolving digital marketing industry, Tealium recently introduced Tealium AudienceStream, a new audience segmentation and digital data distribution platform (D3P). AudienceStream makes it easy to create segments and enriched profiles, and then helps marketers take action on that data with customized campaigns through integrations with digital marketing vendor partners. AudienceStream can be purchased separately or in conjunction with Tealium iQ, the company’s enterprise tag management solution.
“We are excited about the future of digital marketing and how Tealium is helping organizations leverage and distribute their customer data in ways never before possible,” said Jeff Lunsford, CEO of Tealium. “The digital marketing industry is embracing the concept of a standardized digital data layer to make all vendors’ value propositions easier to achieve. We are excited to have created a platform that allows definition, discovery and delivery within the digital data layer to occur in a more frictionless manner. Our customers, vendor partners and agency partners all benefit greatly when Tealium iQ and AudienceStream are deployed.”
Additional highlights from Q3 2013 include:
- The launch of AudienceStream, a new audience segmentation and digital data distribution platform (D3P) that helps marketers take action on data collected from mobile and website visitors in real-time via direct integrations with their digital marketing vendors.
- Several new strategic integration partnerships with major digital marketing and big data solution providers, including Splunk, ExactTarget, Magento, Demandware, Ektron, Drupal and others.
- The announcement of Digital Velocity 2014, the company’s annual user conference featuring the most comprehensive hands-on training for tag management and digital data distribution. The event will take place Jan. 22-24, 2014, in San Diego.
- The introduction of the Tealium Digital 100, a new listing of the top most deployed digital marketing solutions on enterprise websites worldwide.
- A new survey and report commissioned by Tealium from Forrester Consulting entitled, the “Evolution of Tag Management,” illustrating how tag management is evolving to play a significant role in customer data integration initiatives.
To address major changes in digital marketing and how organizations are coping with the vast amounts of customer data being generated across digital touchpoints, Eric Peterson, founder of Web Analytics Demystified, recently authored a new whitepaper, entitled “Digital Data Distribution Platforms in Action”. This report, along with a new Tealium whitepaper called “The Rise of Data Activism,” both explore how the emergence of new technologies are enabling marketers to easily unify their customer data and power real-time marketing optimization through their existing vendors.
To find out more about Tealium, please visit www.tealium.com.