Coming to the Bay Area
HOW TO ROCK DIGITAL
DATA – ANALYTICS – MARKETING – TAGGING – TESTING – PERSONALIZATION – OMNICHANNEL – EXPERIENCES
Date: July 11 – 15, 2016
Location: SF Bay Area
As we lead up to the epic Guns n Roses concert in San Francisco, Tealium is bringing its Rock Star team to the Bay Area July 12-15 to help digital teams solve operational challenges and take their digital programs to the next level. See how the world’s leading brands are embracing the future, optimizing the customer journey and ROCKING DIGITAL with our Customer Data Platform. Don’t know what that is? Now is the time to invite key stakeholders in your organization to find out what the excitement is all about!
Set List (topics to be covered):
- “Welcome to the Jungle” What is a Customer Data Platform, and why is it the new best practice to have a single solution not only for data layer & vendor instrumentation, but also for visitor-based data collection, unification, enrichment, distribution & activation
- “This I Love” What is a data layer, how to free yourself from being dependent on 3rd party vendor terminologies, and why is getting your data layer right so important for efficient digital operations
- “New Rose” The new notion of an enriched data layer and how it allows for the maximum level of granular control and customization of the onsite experience
- “Its So Easy” How to easily control your stack deployments of 3rd party services vendors (e.g. analytics, media, social, voice of customer) on web, mobile and IoT properties from a single centralized point-and-click console
- “Paradise City” Why is it so important to abstract visitor-based profile data and audience definition (segmentation) logic out of any single vendor or channel into the centralized data layer space between your digital properties and technology stack
- “Garden of Eden” The only means to truly achieve omnichannel personalization whereby all 3rd party marketing technology vendors and internal constituents have the same real-time view of your customers; thus the ability optimize the customer journey by powering consistent and timely customized cross-channel interactions
- “Get in the Ring” The virtuous circle of optimization and complete data ownership created by integrating a Customer Data Platform with your backend data repositories (EDW, BI)
RSVP to book a time for Tealium to come onsite and hold a customized meeting at your office on July 12, 13, 14, or 15th.
Rocking Digital Lunch:
RSVP to attend Tealium’s How To Rock Digital lunch and learn event on Thursday, July 14th at 12:00 p.m. at Prospect Restaurant (http://www.prospectsf.com/)
All attendees to all meetings will be entered into a raffle to win tickets to see Guns n Roses in Tealium’s private suite at AT&T Park on August 9, 2016. For more information or questions, contact us.
We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, or share your personal information.