Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), provides developers and IT teams with secure, durable, highly-scalable cloud storage. Amazon S3 is easy to use object storage, with a simple web service interface to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the web. Tealium DataAccess provides event and audience storage in S3 via our EventStore and Managed S3 for Audiences products. See our DataAccess page for details.
- Big Data
- Error And Performance Monitoring
Get a Demo
Join a live demonstration of Tealium's native support for Amazon to see how Tealium makes it easier to implement and enrich this part of your digital stack.
Supported Integration Types
AWS S3 can be integrated in the following ways:
- Business Application Desktop applications, such as business intelligence or reporting tools, can also easily connect to Tealium services such as DataAccess.
- Client-Based These connectors send data to the desired vendor or service directly from the client or device where the data is originating.
- Cloud-Based These connectors are hosted integrations within the Tealium platform utilizing EventStream or AudienceStream. They receive data from the originating client or device, and send that data on to the desired vendor or service.
- Installation Library Deploy Tealium to virtually any platform (web, connected device, IoT), language (java, ruby, perl), or content management service. Send any data to your desired end point vendor or marketing solutions.
- Developer API Need deeper integration with a Tealium service? We offer a number of APIs providing richer configurability of your Tealium deployment.
- Tealium Tool Tealium Tools is the playground for developers to integration with Tealium.
Supported Device Types
Connectors may be optimized to receive specific event attributes for select platforms. For example, a mobile phone would likely send a 'screen_name' event attribute, representing the name of the screen being viewed by the end user.
- Web Browser These connectors expect to receive standard event attributes originating from a web browser, such as current_url, referring_url, page_name, page_category, and others.
- Mobile Mobile Applications have a variety of conventional event attributes such as 'screen_width', 'screen_orientation', etc.
- Your Server Tealium Collect can be deployed to any service or solution utilizing your favorite programming languages. This is the most 'generic' deployment.
- Connected Devices Connected Devices are those that don't quite fit the mobile mold, such as connected set-top boxes (OTT), wearables, etc.
This integration offers these features
- Send Your Events to S3 via DataAccess EventStore
- Send Your Audiences to S3 via Managed S3 for Audiences