Author: Reid Bryant, VP Analytics & Data Science, Brooks Bell
Tealium’s Digital Velocity conference is known for providing inspiring keynotes, value-packed session content from top brands and a plethora of engaging networking opportunities for savvy digital marketers, developers and technologists. Partners, customers and Tealium Experts will be hosting a series of intimate roundtable discussions at Digital Velocity San Francisco October 18-19, 2017 on topics around transforming customer experiences, the power of data and so much more.
Tealium is excited to have Brooks Bell’s Vice President of Analytics and Data Science, Reid Bryant, and Director of Optimization Analytics, David Rose, host a roundtable on Profitable Personalization.
Personalization has been a marketing buzzword for several years. The pressure is on to deliver tailor-made experiences for your customers that drives conversion and lifts your KPIs. But how do you truly make it happen? And better yet, how do you build a strategy that makes it profitable for your business?
These are the questions fueling our Digital Velocity roundtable session, Profitable Personalization. At Brooks Bell, we work with a variety of clients from different industries, and their personalization goals are as unique as the customers they serve. However, there are common themes behind the questions we can ask ourselves, the data we need to consider and how experimentation can help us understand what works in each unique line of business.
We’re thrilled to introduce dynamic conversation around how digital marketers, developers and analysts can use personalization to affect the bottom line. We’ll discuss:
- Where personalization fits into the optimization strategy for the customer experience
- How robust customer profiles lead to better target audiences
- How to create a profitable personalization strategy
Our goal is for you to walk away with a clear understanding of how you can enhance your personalization strategy to be more effective.
So what makes us qualified to talk about this? Let us tell you a little about ourselves:
- Reid Bryant leads an analytics team responsible for providing the data-driven strategies, insights, and recommendations that guide Brooks Bell’s experimentation efforts. He has 12 years of experience working in analytics with roles spanning the real estate, finance, and e-commerce sectors and expertise in data science, data mining, and applied statistics. Reid holds a master’s degree in analytics from NC State and a bachelor’s degree in business administration and entrepreneurship from UNC-Chapel Hill.
- David Rose leads Brooks Bell’s consulting group in analytics and has extensive experience advising leading retail and subscription brands on how to build and measure experimentation programs. Prior to Brooks Bell, David’s passion for teaching manifested as a respected high school math educator. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY Geneseo.
Digital Velocity San Francisco, October 18-19th, will be one of the most talked about digital conferences of the year, so register for the Roundtables below:
Already registered for DVSF? Login to your registration to register for your roundtables.
Not yet registered for DVSF? Register for the event first and you can then register for your roundtables.
See you in San Francisco!