5 Ways to Unify Data and Drive a Richer Digital Experience
Providing a stellar customer experience starts with having good data – data that is clean, correlated and unified. But as most brands attempt to reach their customers on different channels and devices, the data being collected becomes fragmented across the organization and is difficult to take action on.
Kyle Brierley, Director, Global Integrated Solutions, Tealium & Jason Miller, VP Product Strategy, Clicktale recently presented a webinar on “5 Ways to Unify Data and Drive a Richer Digital Experience.”
In this webinar, Kyle & Jason discussed key takeaways like:
Key Factors Successful Brands Have In Common
- Measure customer experience
- Data driven decisions
Factors Causing No Single Customer View
Data fragmentation problems and data living in silos in:
- Email metrics
- Ad retargeting campaigns
- Live chat features
- Personalization systems
- Analytics interfaces
To get more key insights and takeaways on ‘5 Ways to Unify Data and Drive a Richer Digital Experience’ watch the on-demand webinar and learn:
- How to align online and offline data into a single, 360 view of your customer
- Key ways to segment data to power the experiences your customers expect most
- Top strategies to accomplish identity resolution and visitor stitching capabilities
- How to turn data insights into action in your organization
- And so much more!
Watch the on-demand webinar and start driving richer digital experiences today!