A Private Event for Marketing & Technology Leaders
The Customer Journey Exchange:
Driving Data Intelligence & Insights
Bringing life to exceptional digital products and experiences begins with deep insights into your customers. But understanding customer behavior can be challenging with the data silos that exist in most organizations.
In this ever changing digital landscape, what can we do to enable the flow of information across all systems in real time? In a customer panel led by today’s most innovative brands, we’ll dive into how top performing teams break down these silos with an integrated, best of breed stack to create a virtuous cycle of customer insights, rapid experiments, and deep analysis. These teams enable every member to make smarter and faster decisions that drive success for the business.
Join Optimizely, Heap, and Tealium at San Francisco’s acclaimed Foreign Cinema and learn from senior leaders at top brands Gap, Autodesk, and LendingClub on:
- How they incorporate insights about customer behavior into their product strategy to drive continuous improvement and optimization
- Strategies for enabling consistent, impactful experiences across every digital touchpoint
- How to design a best of breed tech stack that drives customer insights and rapid iteration
5:30 PM: Registration
6:00 PM: Customer Spotlight – LendingClub
6:15 PM: Customer Panel Discussion:
– LendingClub: Stoyan Kenderov, SVP of Product & Design
– Gap: Dave Rose, Director, Test & Learn – Customer Data & Analytics
– Autodesk: Prolet Miteva, Senior Product Manager, Analytics
7:00 PM: Networking
Space is limited so please RSVP for this invitation-only event ASAP.
For questions, contact Ashley Mauras.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
2534 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
This event registration is closed.