Tealium Extends Industry Leadership Position with Exponential Growth in Sales, Customer Satisfaction and Product Innovation in Q3 2014
Reports organic sales growth of 120 percent year over year and significant enhancements to the company’s industry-leading unified marketing solutions
SAN DIEGO, CA (October 23, 2014) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management and real-time unified marketing solutions, today announced operating and product highlights from the third quarter of 2014. The company’s organic sales growth of 120 percent year over year indicates marketers across industries are realizing the significant business benefits associated with harmonizing their fragmented marketing applications and implementing Tealium’s leading real-time, vendor-neutral unified marketing solutions.
A Q3 survey conducted by TechValidate, an independent third-party service, of hundreds of Tealium customers highlights the benefits of a unified marketing approach, with 82 percent of respondents confirming that Tealium’s solutions are foundational to their digital marketing efforts. In addition, 76 percent of customers reported that, with Tealium iQ™, they can implement a vendor tag (code snippet) in a day or less, compared to the 72 percent of respondents needing one month or longer to manually implement a tag.
Operating and Company Highlights from Q3 2014:
- Recorded organic sales growth of 120 percent year over year.
- Reported a renewals rate of 129 percent by dollars, including services upsells and Tealium AudienceStream™ upsells.
- Grew the company’s global enterprise customer base by approximately 80 percent year over year.
- Select new clients and upsells include Air New Zealand, ATG, Automotive Internet Media, Brady Corporation, C-IN2 Clothing Company, Hollard Financial Services, Lamps Plus, Loot Crate, Melia Hotels, News America Marketing Interactive and thredUP.
- Strengthened presence in EMEA with the appointment of a new general manager, digital marketing veteran and former Adobe executive Lindsay McEwan, an expanded workforce and the establishment of a flagship office in the UK.
- Increased footprint in APAC with a headcount expansion in key locations across the region.
- Named to the 500, an annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America, and selected by AlwaysOn as one of the OnMedia 50 Companies to Watch.
Product Innovation Highlights from Q3 2014:
- Enhanced the Tealium iQ tag marketplace, which now supports an industry-leading 750+ digital marketing technology integrations. Tealium iQ is the company’s market-leading enterprise tag management solution.
- Introduced deep platform integrations with leading content management platforms and marketing cloud providers ExactTarget, Sitecore and WordPress, to deliver unprecedented marketing agility for joint customers.
- Launched new product features for AudienceStream, the company’s award-winning visitor segmentation, data enrichment and real-time action engine, including:
- Data connectors: now deliver support for all leading enterprise email service providers and expanded support for leading advertising technologies and platforms, to enhance real-time retargeting and remarketing.
- Omnichannel enrichment: allows digital marketers to consolidate and track consumer behavior occurring in multiple channels by marrying existing AudienceStream data with data from other online, off-site and offline enterprise sources.
- Data layer enrichment: allows marketers to make valuable AudienceStream visitor data available to Tealium iQ, enabling more sophisticated use of tag-based applications and unifying customer interactions across the entire marketing stack.
“Our solutions solve a tangible, complex and often costly problem being faced by digital marketing executives everywhere: extract real-time, actionable data from a host of fragmented, siloed marketing applications and leverage that data to ultimately design more effective campaigns and customer experiences,” said Jeff Lunsford, CEO of Tealium. “The explosion in the number of marketing technologies now available, and the need to be able to stich them all together, is why we continue to see incredible growth and customer satisfaction quarter after quarter.”
“I think every online retailer should have Tealium as their marketing infrastructure foundation,” said Igor Krakovsky, vice president of online acquisition at BeachBody, LLC, who participated in the TechValidate survey and rated Tealium iQ a 5/5 star rating. “It’s a must-have for all online marketers and IT professionals who work with online marketers.”
For more testimonials, reviews and case studies, visit the TechValidate Tealium iQ content library.
For more information on Tealium, visit here.