Tealium Launches New Email Integrations with Oracle Responsys, Silverpop and StrongView to Help Enterprises Build More Actionable Marketing Clouds
New data connectors enable digital marketers to ‘close the action gap’ and launch superior, real-time remarketing campaigns
SAN DIEGO, CA (May 20, 2014) – Tealium, the market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions that power real-time unified marketing initiatives, today announced availability of new data connectors that allow enterprises to integrate rich audience profile data into leading marketing clouds, including Oracle Responsys, Silverpop (recently acquired by IBM) and StrongView. With the new connectors, joint customers can maximize the value of their marketing cloud investments and launch more profitable and relevant remarketing campaigns.
Tealium provides a foundational platform that enables enterprises to build their own custom marketing clouds using the best solutions within the digital marketing eco-system. Tealium can enable these best-of-breed point solutions to share data for the first time to drive more personalized and impactful marketing campaigns across channels. The new email connectors, which are built into Tealium AudienceStream, the company’s award-winning audience segmentation and action engine, provide for deeper integration with leading marketing cloud vendors, including the ability to trigger real-time marketing interactions based on cross-channel behavior and visitor personas.
- The new connectors are part of an action-oriented, data distribution marketplace within AudienceStream that includes email, CRM and other vendors. Tealium will soon be announcing additional integrations with leading solutions spanning retargeting, content management, site optimization and more.
- With AudienceStream, marketers can create on-the-fly segments around their most actionable triggers and events, and then distribute that information to Oracle Responsys, Silverpop and StrongView in real time via the new connectors. This enables customers to set up timely email interactions based on any combination of visitor behavior or achievement, such as cart abandonment, product interest, lifetime value and much more.
- Combined with AudienceStream, the new connectors enable marketers to bring fragmented data together in real-time, as opposed to the 24 to 48 hour delay that most marketers face due to traditional, resource-heavy data integration approaches. This empowers marketers to drive immediate action and superior results.
“With StrongView and AudienceStream, we can target and take action on our visitors within seconds, across channels, instead of having to chug through terabytes of data via traditional data processing methods,” said Jer Tippets, analytics implementation specialist at Ancestry.com. “This is a powerful technology integration that will help us better engage our customers, and ultimately drive more subscriptions and revenue.”
“Our customers want to deepen brand loyalty, deliver more meaningful experiences, and take action in real time,” said Will Schnabel, senior vice president of business development for Silverpop. “Timely insight into customer behavior is the key to successful re-marketing campaigns. By joining forces with Tealium we ensure that our customers are receiving rich, cross-channel customer data that can be used to trigger high-value marketing interactions.”
“Contextual marketing is the bold new frontier for email marketing, but it does require marketers to find a better way to understand and leverage cross-channel interaction data in real-time,” said Shawn Myers, vice president of marketing at StrongView. “Empowering marketers with the rich customer data available through Tealium is just another way StrongView is helping them understand customer context and embrace its vision of Present Tense Marketing.”
“The release of these integrations is a milestone in Tealium’s mission to provide enterprise customers with the ability to unify all of their marketing efforts, and maximize the value of their marketing investments,” said Ali Behnam, president and co-founder at Tealium. “Tealium is helping marketers to close the ‘action gap’ by providing them a platform to send the right message to the right person at the right time. We are proud to partner with these leading email marketing vendors in the space.”
Tealium’s data connectors for the Oracle Responsys, Silverpop and StrongView are all available immediately within AudienceStream, a complementary service for Tealium iQ, the company’s market-leading tag management solution. For more information about Tealium iQ and AudienceStream, please visit http://www.tealium.com.
For updated news and information about Tealium, join the company’s social communities:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tealium
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tealium
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tealium