Tealium Now Managing Advanced Digital Analytics Deployments on More Than 5,000 Enterprise Sites Worldwide
Tealium Enables Marketing Users of Enterprise Solutions Such as Adobe SiteCatalyst to Dramatically Reduce Deployment Time, Increase Data Accuracy and Adjust to Changing Business Requirements
San Francisco, Calif. (March 17, 2014) – Tealium®, the market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions that power real-time unified marketing initiatives, today announced it is now managing advanced analytics deployments on more than 5,000 enterprise web and mobile sites worldwide—cementing its status as the go-to resource for complex digital analytics implementations. Tealium made the announcement as part of eMetrics San Francisco, a premier marketing analytics conference, where the company is exhibiting today and tomorrow in Booth #606.
- Tealium currently manages advanced enterprise analytics deployments on more than 5,000 web and mobile sites including Adobe SiteCatalyst, IBM Coremetrics, Webtrends and others. A majority of those deployments are Adobe-related.
- Tealium also helps enterprise clients manage Google Analytics deployments including Google Universal Analytics. Many enterprise clients that need to manage multiple analytics solutions use Tealium as their solution of choice for its power and simplicity.
- Tealium makes analytics implementations more accurate and comprehensive by making it easy to audit the presence of site tags, identify gaps in data collection, define and map custom variables, and change and unify data points—all with point-and-click functionality.
- Tealium’s strength in advanced analytics comes from its extensive background in the digital marketing and analytics industries. Members of Tealium’s executive team have deep roots in analytics stemming from their work with companies including Omniture and WebSideStory, SaaS-based web analytics companies that are now integrated into the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- As part of eMetrics San Francisco, Tealium will be honored as a finalist for New Technology of the Year at the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) Awards for Excellence Gala on Tuesday evening, March 18, at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
Ali Behnam, Co-Founder and President, Tealium
“We are proud to offer the best solution for simplifying and improving advanced digital analytics implementations. Through Tealium, web analysts can deploy and manage advanced solutions like Adobe SiteCatalyst in a fraction of the time it normally takes, while leveraging all of the advanced capabilities that these solutions offer for customized reporting.”