Defining CDP Success with 5 Must Have Use-Cases for Enterprises
While Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) have evolved rapidly as a marketer-friendly solution to achieve unified customer views and personalization; defining specific use cases & what success with data management would look like, is still tricky. These two factors are, however, central to CDP selection, deployment and activation success.
Adam Corey, CMO at Tealium, recently presented a webinar on “Defining CDP Success with 5 Must-have Use-Cases for Enterprises.”
In this webinar, Adam discussed key takeaways like:
What To Consider
Despite the crowded space, it’s important to focus on your company’s particular use cases first:
- How does this align with my company objectives?
Also ensure that you invest in a platform designed for adaptability and flexibility:
- Is this a replacement or complement?
- Does this integrate with my company’s existing solutions?
- Can I see a path to using this platform for the next 5-10 years?
5 Must-Have Use Cases Organizations Should Employ
- Single View of the Customer: Putting the ideal into perspective
- Personalization: Creating cohesive, relevant customer experiences across all customer channels
- Data Governance / Compliance: To build brand trust and avoid regulatory penalties
- Data Readiness for ML/AI: Standardizing and making data accessible for ML and AI applications
- Customer Analytics and Insights: Leveraging a complete set of interaction data for deeper insights
To get more key insights and takeaways on ‘Defining CDP Success with 5 Must-have Use-Cases for Enterprises’ watch the on-demand webinar and learn:
- Must-have use-cases for CDPs in the enterprise context
- What ‘readiness’ to drive success in these scenarios would look like
- What success metrics for these core CDP use-cases translates to
Watch the on-demand webinar and start defining your own CDP success today!