San Diego, Calif. – March 19, 2014 – Tealium®, the market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions that power real-time unified marketing initiatives, today announced that Tealium AudienceStream has been selected by the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) as its New Technology of the Year. The award was presented to Tealium at last night’s DAA Awards for Excellence Gala in San Francisco. DAA members voted on the finalists for each category and then a select group of distinguished judges, comprised of DAA leaders and industry and media influencers, determined the final set of winners.
- Launched in September, AudienceStream is a pioneering audience segmentation and data distribution platform that helps marketers drive more profitable customer interactions across digital touch points, using their existing cloud applications. AudienceStream is built upon Tealium’s market-leading tag management platform, Tealium iQ, to create a new class of application for driving digital marketing performance.
- The DAA is a not-for-profit association that helps enterprise organizations illuminate and overcome the challenges of data acquisition, exploration, deduction and application. It is the most recognized analytics organizations in the world, comprised of analysts and digital marketers from top brands.
- More than 90 nominations were submitted for this year’s awards. A panel of more than 30 distinguished independent judges, representing all sectors of the digital analytics industry, selected the final award recipients.
- On Monday, as part of eMetrics Summit in San Francisco, Tealium announced that it is now managing advanced enterprise analytics deployments on more than 5,000 web and mobile sites, including solutions such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, IBM Coremetrics, Webtrends and others. A majority of those deployments are Adobe-related.
- The DAA award is the latest in a series of major industry awards recognizing Tealium’s global leadership. In January, Forbes Magazine named Tealium to its list of America’s Most Promising Companies for 2014. In November, Red Herring honored Tealium with its Global Top 100 Award, which honors technology leaders worldwide.
Jeff Lunsford, Tealium CEO
“It’s a great honor to be recognized by our peers for continuing to drive innovation and provide superior technology to the digital marketing industry. AudienceStream enables marketers to unify their marketing initiatives across channels and drive more powerful, real-time results using their existing vendors. We will continue to focus on developing innovative technology that helps our global customers achieve amazing results.”