SAN DIEGO, CA (July 17, 2014) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management and real-time unified marketing solutions, today announced its best quarter to date, smashing all previous sales records as demand for the company’s unified marketing platform skyrockets among major brands worldwide. Tealium more than doubled organic sales growth during the second quarter, ending June 30, 2014, compared to that of the previous year, while recording a 60 percent increase over the first quarter of this year. The sales momentum highlights the need among organizations for an open data platform that goes beyond improving marketing agility to helping them build their own marketing clouds and fulfill the omni-channel promise.
Operating Highlights from Q2 2014:
- Organic sales growth doubled over the previous year and grew more than 60 percent over the first quarter of 2014
- Doubled the company’s global enterprise customer base over that of the previous year. Select new clients and upsells include Amgen, Avenue Stores, Domino’s Pizza, Gamesys Limited, HanesBrands, Heels.com, Lincoln Financial Group, Otter Products, Title Nine, Turtle Beach, and Univision Communications.
- Insatiable global demand for Tealium® AudienceStream™, the company’s award-winning real-time segmentation and action engine. AudienceStream and Tealium iQ™, the leading enterprise tag management solution, combine to form the industry’s first unified marketing platform.
- Continued strong investment from the world’s largest retailers; Tealium now has 73 clients listed in the prestigious Internet Retailer 500 list.
- New data integrations with top e-mail providers, including the Oracle Responsys, Silverpop and StrongView. These integrations enable AudienceStream customers to seamlessly distribute enriched visitor data to their existing vendors to fuel real-time customer interactions.
- Rapid adoption of Tealium’s mobile SDK by customers that want to standardize data collection and visitor tracking across web and mobile applications
- Expanded its global presence deep into the Asia-Pacific region and increased the number of employees by 52 percent compared to last year
- A 116 percent customer revenue renewal rate during the quarter, resulting from a total commitment to customer success, including comprehensive customer education and training. So far this year, the company has hosted eight Tealium University events in the U.S. and Europe (watch a new video of attendees talking about the benefits of using Tealium).
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Business Journal and the Best Companies Group
- Partnered with Econsultancy, an independent research and media company, to launch a first-of-its-kind study, “The Path to Unified Marketing: Unlocking Potential Through Integrating Applications and Data.” Tealium also released a new free report, “5 Reasons to Build Your Own Marketing Cloud.”
“It’s extremely gratifying to see the rapid uptake of our solutions and the integral role we now play within the digital operations of the world’s biggest brands,” said Jeff Lunsford, Tealium CEO. “As the number of marketing technologies and fragmented data sources continues to spiral out of control, organizations need a trusted platform to unify their siloed applications and data and finally deliver on the omni-channel promise.”