100% of your customers actually prefer a bad experience
New research indicates that customers don’t actually love personalization – they’re craving a very generalized, lackluster and disappointing experience (yes you heard that right).
In fact – the more you talk to them like you don’t know them – the better!
You see, the key to creating these meh experiences is ensuring your data is disconnected so you can’t have a single view of your customer. Sounds hard right? It’s not.
No Martech. No robust tools. No insights. No carin about nothin.
Just you. Sending campaigns. To anyone and everyone. About anything. This is the key to happy, lifelong customers.
We know what you’re thinking – ‘but Tealium, how do I actually send these disappointing moments that will frustrate my customers to the max?’ Not to worry – we’re here to help!
Our just released, hot off the press ebook reveals cutting-edge and innovative strategies like how to:
- Show your customer an ad that encourages them to buy a product they literally just bought
- Shift to a one-size-fits-all marketing strategy that makes no one happy
- Annoy your customers by asking them to provide their contact information over and over
- Drive generic experiences that spark zero amounts of joy
- Really frustrate your customers like never before
- Plus so much more!
If you want to create the boring experiences that you know your customers will love – then this is the ebook for you!
We know you have the power to provide the type of disappointing moments that matter most. So what are you waiting for?
Get on over to our ebook now and start creating the super lame experiences your customers hope for today!