A Message from Tealium Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Tealium, Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be top of mind as we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and to the success of our customers through the continuity of service upon which they depend.
Our operations have not been impacted by this public health crisis and our customer services are running as usual, but we remain vigilant.
To that end, I did want to write here and give our customers visibility into the company-wide measures we’ve taken to ensure there will be no disruption to Tealium’s platform or services:
- We are actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other international, national, state and local governments and organizations that help guide us as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation.
- Our Incident Response Team (IRT) is activated along with our pandemic response plan. We are meeting regularly to assess possible future directions and actions.
- For our employees around the globe, we have recommended that employees who are able to, work from home. As a global SaaS-based business, working efficiently and effectively from anywhere is in our DNA. We remain confident in our continued ability to serve your business, regardless of our employees’ physical work locations.
- We have also implemented a travel restriction to limit non-essential international and domestic travel. We are continuing to support all internal and external meetings using video-conferencing to stay tightly connected.
- Our technical platform is fully operational and highly secure. We continue to have a 24/7 team of operations engineers who are monitoring system health and performance. Our systems and services are designed with a high degree of redundancy and geographic fail-over capabilities to minimize the risk of significant impact. You can learn more about Tealium’s security and privacy practices here.
- And finally, we are postponing our in-person Digital Velocity conferences in San Diego and London in accordance with the recommendations of many health organizations and governments, and are preparing a virtual Digital Velocity conference in order to remain tightly aligned with our customers. More on that in the near future. For now, we are also postponing Education Bootcamps.
We are proud to be your trusted partner and look forward to working with you as we navigate these circumstances.