Better Together: Adobe Experience Cloud + Tealium Customer Data Hub
Unlock the full power of your Adobe® products and the rest of your tech stack with seamless data integration through Tealium’s Customer Data Hub
- Unified data integration for more powerful and consistent data-driven experiences
- Simplified data management unlocking operational efficiencies
- Enhanced data management capabilities within the Adobe product suite and across your entire tech stack
Tealium currently deploys Adobe products across thousands of digital properties. Using data seamlessly between Adobe products and your tech stack as a whole, unlocks the power to deliver timely, contextual and consistent customer experiences. The Tealium Customer Data Hub integrates across the Adobe Experience Cloud including:
“We have Adobe deployed on literally thousands of digital properties for brands like LL Bean, Samsung, Domino’s and more, giving us unique expertise working within the Adobe Cloud.“
– Chris Andres, VP Digital Strategy & Business Development at Tealium
We’re here to help:
Request a live demonstration of Tealium’s native support for Adobe to see how Tealium makes it easier to implement and enrich this part of your tech stack and beyond.
Watch videos to learn how Tealium and Adobe work better together:
MarTech Challenge Series Videos: Configuring Adobe Analytics
Identity Resolution Webcast: Identity Resolution – The Key to Digital Transformation
Microsoft Case Study: One Tag to Rule Them All: Data Governance for the Modern Enterprise
Helpful resources for strategizing how to integrate and activate your data:
Tealium vs Free Tag Management: “Free” Does Not Mean Without Cost
Tealium Integration Marketplace: Full List of 1000+ Turnkey Integrations
Customer Data Platforms: How They Work, What They Solve, and Why Everyone Needs to Use One
Today’s Most Powerful MarTech Duo: The CDP and DSP
Free Doesn’t Mean Without Cost
There are tools available without subscription costs that might help with some of the points mentioned above. But it’s important to recognize the ways in which a free tool will cost your organization:
- Service and Support Costs – Free tools can be a direct gateway to increased services that add up significantly. Additionally, support options can be limited and frustrating.
- Vendor Neutrality – By locking into a free tool, you can be limiting your flexibility to choose best of breed tools. This hampers your ability to compete with competitors and misses the opportunity to build a strategic differentiator on data.
- Limited Capabilities – Ultimately free tools are not as robust with functionality and typically exist to ease investment in complementary systems from the vendor supplying the free tool.
Check out our full comparison of Tealium iQ to free tag management solutions for more details.
Need Help Figuring Out How to Integrate with the Adobe Experience Cloud?
Tealium’s solution consultants are knowledgeable and ready to help you strategize your data integration plan to transform your customer experience efforts.
Adobe, Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adobe AppMeasurement, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe CQ, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Media Optimizer, and Adobe Recommendations are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.