How To Build a Sustainable Tag Governance Framework
Author: Clint Gausnell, Director of Strategic Partnerships, ObservePoint
Tealium’s Digital Velocity conference is known for providing inspiring keynotes, value-packed session content from top brands and a plethora of engaging networking opportunities for savvy digital analysts, marketers, developers and data technologists. Partners, customers and Tealium experts will be hosting a series of intimate roundtable discussions at Digital Velocity San Francisco October 9-10, 2018 on topics around transforming customer experiences, the power of data and so much more.
Tealium is excited to have Clint Gausnell, Director of Strategic Partnerships at ObservePoint, host a roundtable on ‘How To Build a Sustainable Tag Governance Framework’. Join us to discuss new strategies for a solid tag governance framework.
There can be multiple ways today’s common data collection processes can fail a business. Join this roundtable session as we discuss new and sophisticated strategies to develop a solid data governance plan that helps eliminates data loss and improves analytics reporting.
We hope attendees open up about the hardships and challenges of managing quality data and utilizing technologies and processes. You can prepare for this roundtable by considering what your answer would be to the following questions:
- Why is data collection and reporting so difficult to keep accurate?
- What can you continue to do going forward to keep things accurate?
- Why is it so important to continually monitor your data?
- What is your overall plan regarding your tagging implementation?
- What challenges do you face in getting your tags deployed or removed?
- Do you currently use an SDR (Solution Design Reference)? Who created it?
- Do you have a Tagging Management plan in place? Who developed it?
Digital Velocity San Francisco, October 9-10, 2018, will be one of the most talked about digital conferences of the year, and you don’t want to miss the roundtables.
Login to your registration and signup for your roundtables today!