Deliver More Personalized, Real-Time & Relevant Customer Experiences
It’s crucial that organizations start focusing more on people, and less on campaigns, when it comes to launching successful personalization strategies that exceed customer expectations. Most brands are focusing on leveraging Campaign Orchestration to enable personalization with their data, however, the secret weapon to really connecting data between multiple teams, tools and technologies is Customer Data Orchestration.
Confused as to what each approach is? And why one is more impactful for your business than the other? We don’t blame you as both approaches aim to capture and synchronize customer data across multiple technologies in the hopes of delivering more relevant and personalized experiences for customers.
Watch to learn the differences between Customer Data Orchestration and Campaign Orchestration, as well as:
– Why personalized experiences are so important to the customer journey
– How to see data as an asset (and leverage people, technology and processes) to see it as your company’s greatest competitive advantage
– Key benefits and differences between Customer Data Orchestration and Campaign Orchestration (and which strategy your brand should be employing)
– How to put Customer Data Orchestration into play in your organization
– Use case examples of why Customer Data Orchestration is so crucial to a brand’s personalization success