Deliver More Personalized, Real-Time & Relevant Customer Experiences
It’s crucial that organizations start focusing more on people, and less on campaigns, when it comes to launching successful personalization strategies that exceed customer expectations. Most brands are focusing on leveraging Campaign Orchestration to enable personalization with their data, however, the secret weapon to really connecting data between multiple teams, tools and technologies is Customer Data Orchestration.
Confused as to what each approach is? And why one is more impactful for your business than the other? We don’t blame you as both approaches aim to capture and synchronize customer data across multiple technologies in the hopes of delivering more relevant and personalized experiences for customers.
Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions, Tealium, recently presented a webinar on “Deliver More Personalized, Real-Time & Relevant Customer Experiences.” Watch the on-demand video now.
Personalized experiences are in the moment, they aren’t planned Click To Tweet
In this webinar, Chris discussed key takeaways like:
Personalization is a result of blending data, technology and good storytelling.
What Makes the Anatomy of a Good Experience?
The right blend of:
- Messaging, content and creative
- Teams, tools and data
- Identity, profiles and strategy
- Interactions, definition and insights
Customer Data Orchestration
A CDP fuels the tool/team with insights:
- Empowers teams
- Optimizes at the experience level
- Leverages specialization
- Takes advantage of existing investment
A CDP triggers channel level action:
- Overrides teams (and tools)
- Optimizes at the channel level
- Assumes centralized tool can be a specialist in all channels
3 Key Steps Brands Must Take In the Process of Creating Better Experiences
- Data definition
- What data and touchpoints are available and how does the business describe its customer?
- Syndicate insights
- Wherever possible update downstream tools and the corresponding teams with the latest insight about a user
- Identify and aggregate
- Focus on the development of a “best in time” view of the customer, factoring the known unknowns and enabling identity resolution
To get more key insights and takeaways on “Deliver More Personalized, Real-Time & Relevant Customer Experiences” watch the on-demand webinar and learn:
- Why personalized experiences are so important to the customer journey
- How to see data as an asset (and leverage people, technology and processes) to see it as your company’s greatest competitive advantage
- Key benefits and differences between Customer Data Orchestration and Campaign Orchestration (and which strategy your brand should be employing)
- How to put Customer Data Orchestration into play in your organization
- Use case examples of why Customer Data Orchestration is so crucial to a brand’s personalization success
- And so much more!
Watch the on-demand webinar and start delivering more personalized, real-time and relevant customer experiences today!