Top 5 Reasons to Attend Digital Velocity Australia
We’re excited to kick off Digital Velocity Australia on the 1st of November! This year’s conference will focus on transforming your business by using data to fuel more customer-centric experiences. Checkout the top 5 reasons to include Digital Velocity Australia 2018 as part of your event schedule.
1. Learn from top industry leaders
Hear from top Australian and US industry leaders and brands such as Adore Beauty, Intrepid Travel, News Corp, National Heart Foundation, REA Group, Sportsbet, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cronulla Sharks, and Frequency Group.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be announcing even more additions to this powerful lineup, see the full agenda here.
2. Build your professional network
Networking breaks and exciting conference experiences will offer attendees a number of opportunities to make meaningful connections with other like-minded marketing, data, and digital professionals. The top brands in Sports, Telco, Health and Beauty, Travel, Media, and more will be represented at #DVANZ.
3. Revolutionise your customer-centric strategies
From customer presentations and discovering new data strategies and solutions to expanding your network with our valued partners, Digital Velocity Australia is an event not to be missed. You will have front row access to a range of valuable perspectives and will leave #DVANZ feeling inspired and armed with actionable takeaways to revolutionise your customer-centric strategies.
4. Celebrate innovation
Tealium users are industry mavericks – blazing trails and transforming their businesses. Celebrate innovation and be inspired by this year’s Digital Velocity Awards recipients — those who have ventured to reimagine what’s possible.
5. Take in the views of Darling Harbour as the beautiful backdrop of the event venue
From the Sydney Opera House to the Sydney Tower – Sydney is one of Australia’s most innovative cities.
- This years event will be held at the Maritime Museum: Australia’s centre for maritime collections, exhibitions, research, and archaeology that’s located on the waterfront in the heart of Sydney’s Darling Harbour.
- A fun evening event aboard the Seadeck cruising Sydney’s beautiful harbour will close out the event.
Don’t just take our word for it, come experience the digital and data event of the year for yourself. Space is limited so register today!